Mega Man X8, known as Rockman X8 (ロックマンX8) in Japan, is a video game developed by Capcom for the Sony PlayStation 2 console. It is the eighth and, to date, final game in the Mega Man X series (excluding spin-offs and remakes). It was first released in North America on December 7, 2004. The PS2 version, as well as a PC iteration, were released in Japan and Europe the following year. On December 16 2015, it was released on PlayStation Network in Japan. It is planned for a future release on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Summer 2018.
The plot of Mega Man X8 focuses on the abduction of a next-generation “Reploid” from the construction site of a space elevator, and the subsequent pursuit of his captors. During the course of game play the motivations of these captors comes into focus, and it is up to the heroes, led by Mega Man X, to stop them. The gameplay of Mega Man X8 is similar to the other games in the series, in which the player must complete a series of stages. Defeating their bosses will earn that player character its special weapon.
Although Mega Man X8 uses 3D graphics like Mega Man X7, the development team chose not to opt for 3D gameplay, instead opting for 2.5D gameplay. The game was met with a positive critical reception.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://2thegioi.com/game
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- GALA VTC GAME 2012 | THỂ LOẠI UỐNG BIA CLAN SKYNET ✔
- Doremon chơi câu cá đầu Chaien Xeko | cu lỳ chơi game #46 | doraemon fishing game funny gameplay
- Naruto Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto PC 60 FPS – Boruto vs Hokage Naruto Boss Fight English Dubbed
- [Topgame] Top game offline miễn phí phong cách PUBG, Fortnite hay nhất 2018 | Android – IOS
- [ 3Q Củ Hành ] – TRận Chiến Cuối Cùng | Quyết Định Đóng Cửa 2D Là Đúng Hay Sai ?